Riji Huudu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DecapitatedFawn
DecapitatedFawn
https://ibb.co/1XWVQNq

kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL Empty kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL

8/5/2022, 3:48 pm
! >/////< မင်္ဂလာပါ သူငယ်ချင်းတို့ရေ!

Question Question Question

Okay, I was a bit intimidated at first arriving at this Dunkin Donuts. I am from out of town visiting from Berkeley California. And dude this place absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke! Was for sure disgusting. Wouldn't recommend dining in at all. And when I got my donuts I was surprised to see that my donuts had meager amounts of frosting on them, and the employees were laughing and pointing at me while I ate my donuts. I felt super uncomfortable and had to go take my donuts to the bathroom or restroom and that place reeked of smoke too and I saw somebodies swisher sweets rolling papers left on the sink. This is definitely not a place to go to if you want to dine in or have a good bite to eat. The workers are horrible. I think one of them had long dreadlocks and a septum piercing and another one looks as if they have blue/turquoise hair and huffed duster for hours on end. Definitely unsavory people would not eat them. Do not go here!!!

Jajajajajajaja
Magnificado 

Do you think weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shoul d blow up that dunkin? Got the RPGs set n ready
kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL 20201011144010_IMG_4813_1200x1200

sunny   Sometimes ya gawta do what ya gawta do n these mean streets of Keyes, Oklahoma

BTW i need suppliers to run some serious amounts of SKEJAMINE
to 26.877981 3.056239
Mad amounts of skejamine needs to be exported imm edi ate ly this is call for all rijifriends pls help me out here i have drogas cartel pointing very scary looking wey pawns at me and they dont seem to be swoooooned by my cutesy wootsy demeanour >//w//< ကျေးဇူးပြု။ ကူညီပါ
*Sniffs skejamine* ahhh tahtts the stuff brooooo
makes me feel a little woozie here aaaa *diarrhea*  Crying or Very sad

tuunyesaw sain kay tako rite htanypyee ponemhaan nanparatmyarrko rite htany manyaahcarr selll koekarrhkyetmyarrko aasonepyu parupamar aarr hpyang, sainsai selll A1 ko selll B1 hpyang pinehkyarrlopark =A1/B1 hurite htany par. selll taithkuaarr 5 djininka dram dram n her dom dom dookie b poonjin DRAING GANNGGGGG

elephant GET ME THE FUUUUU out of THE INDOCHINESE PENINSULA also they took some of the skejamine to laos fuck i shoulda known not to mess with the laotian-mexican communist mafia they fuuuu KING  king HACKED into my rijicoin wallet n took all rijicoin and put my daughter ontop of a machine that warps ppl into little kittens awwww yeah she was uglyanyways LOL anyways look this so jinkerous!
kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL 3094359823495872
kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL Spinning-spinthink
Kidney
Beans
Make
Great
Cure
For
Ear Licking Scene Girls with No connection to their father nor their mother failed attempt shun coathanger baby

rrrorororororororororororororo
ooooorrororoororororroorroor
decapitate me with ur love
The FBI HQ in Albuquerque, Bosnia is very clean and neat but very unprofessional employee. Tall skinny blonde haired girl is always very SkrUde and is never happy to Suck Off customers. Every time I've been to this store she's outside smoking k2 and darts or being rude to PAYING CUSTOMERS i work hard for my money i SEx traffic for all ive got . Ive seen this behavior more than a few times. Eye rolling, sarcasm , and a smart mouth with a FAT ASS is just a few of the things I have noticed! Something needs to be done about me digging into her eyeballs with a blade a rly rly sharp blade and then violently thrusting my groin towards her face once im done soooomething needs to be done!

I havent seen the gynecologist in months and now im suffering i miss the hands going up my big long pink tubes of human fleshy stuff 
I think pus might be forming within my tubes
My big long fleshy pink tooobz of power and wisdom WOMEn have this kind of thing men only have dumb tubes that dont do anything but shoot out a seed that has man stuff in it likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shoe dissolvant
Tracking information about my package
Discography of Jermaine Dupri
Bottlecaps (THE CANDY) i got sick off of those once and vomited violently into the toilet muh mamaam said it was just the toothpaste i scoffed down swiftly into my MENacning pit of A belly buuuutut i think shes a liar once she slipped a piece of radioactive glowin pink metal into my milk when i was younger ooh i cught her though shes not a very smawt fellette if i do say so myself! sssssssss sLAG DOG CUNT
How does it feel to be priveledged 
IDIOT
MASHALLAH 
WORLD PEACE
toothpick down peehole
Do u think that doctors like to tease ppl? Once i went tot the doct tor he said that i had coronavirus but i alreaady tested dass ein jeder numerus par eine summa duorum primorum sey, halte ich für ein ganz gewisses theorema.
HALTE HALTE HALTE TRECH DUNNER NOW SEND OFF MY SKEJAMINE ya laddies i needddddd mah money getting paid in zimbabwean currency likee fooooooooooooooo
Daja mi udulla kha'makhanna wuhulla du turra na'an kebozotura
Inha mulle tu dajib soh'a kh'allah muhud  cheers
kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL 77902433-muslim-man-with-a-koran-and-a-knife-on-a-white-background

Any benevolanse shown agains muullahhh will b deflected to anotheer universe and given to IJIB (Vjosa Osmani-Sadriu) btw she smells like moist soil dont tell her i said that but she does i saw her awesome outfit though she looks like a cutie but man smells deeply like moist soil cant get over it had to cancel my MEETING FOR SKJETAMINE share 

Darak furtab' inha allah moohood

Tit poking and sniffig
Free ride of your life

kidnndd of a bigg DEEEEAL 577

HECKERS HeckIng TOASTER PASTRY CAT  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
ABORT ABORT TIIIIIIIIIII 
Fair wind!!

Ghay Ping likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum