Riji Huudu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
s,a;ll swag wasg bod yboy
s,a;ll swag wasg bod yboy

happy fourth of jooleye Empty happy fourth of jooleye

7/5/2022, 7:18 am
Hey guys we;come back to the one and only thing going on iin life. Today is the day so you klnow what that means 
hhappy america today guys wwe (vince and I) have decided after my inevitable rise to power we are going to create a new regime and map. Through a rigorous course of action and bootycamp lasting 11 months we have come up with what quite possibly could be the peak of this country bothj econonomically, physically, militarily(i know htats what youuuuu caaareeee abouiuuuut), environmentally, and even economically. this new map and borders of the united states of america will be here soon moving fast and bulbous through the solar syste. Here as your glorious and riteous leader i prsent to you the future US (united states ) map. I wish i had more time to say what i needed to say but do iu need to say i dont hafve anything to say i have the vocabulary of a todler but its ok i said what had to be sed kept it short and sweet and the people of my country love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

happy fourth of jooleye New_us10happy fourth of jooleye New_us10

happy fourth of jooleye 5780_Korach_Becher1

Ghay Ping likes this post

?poster
?poster
https://osu.ppy.sh/users/10750774

happy fourth of jooleye Empty Re: happy fourth of jooleye

8/8/2022, 12:35 pm
happy fourth of jooleye 5780_Korach_Becher1

-bill

Ghay Ping likes this post

Permissions in this forum: