Riji Huudu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple
Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple
Location : The Right Honourable Lord Sir Herbert Pisswhipple, ESQ.

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Empty SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL

6/30/2022, 11:49 am
MIND THE DATA YOU ARE BEING PRESENTED WITH FUNKY WUNKS I WAS COMPLETING. 0REMEMBER0 WHAT THEY ARE INFORMING YOU OF:

BEJUNCT OBJECTS BEYOND YOUR PREMONITION CANT CONCLUDE WITH THE PEOPLE THEY CANT SQUIRM NEARLY ENOUGH FOR THIS HARVEST TO BE COMPLETE  Laughing

NEXT ON THE ADDENDUM: YOOU'RE MOM!  bounce lol!--> afro

OK FUCKOS KEEP THOSE BUCKLES FUCKED

HOW TO UPDATE THE SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM ON A 2005 LEXUS LS430

[list="box-sizing: inherit; font-family:"][*]Begin by taking your blank, formatted 4GB USB memory stick and inserting it into a USB socket on your computer.

[*]In a web browser, navigate to the https://customerportal.lexus-europe.com/login/index.html and sign in. If you don’t already have an account, you can register at this point.

[*]Once signed-in, click on ‘e-Store’ > ‘Map & Software Updates’. Click on the price button to get more information on your update.

[*]Identify your car, agree to the terms and conditions, add to your shopping cart, and pay by credit card or via PayPal.

[*]Go to the ‘MyAccount’ page to view your purchased update. Click on ‘MyDashboard’ > ‘Downloads’ where you will see your purchase with three icons alongside.

[*]To enable the map update, click on the key icon. You will be given a 16-digit activation code, which you can write down or print out.

[*]The second icon gives you a set of instructions on how to download and apply the update to your Lexus.

[*]The third icon is a link to the actual download. Download the ZIP file, extract it on your computer and save the extracted file to the blank USB memory stick.

[*]Now take the USB stick and the 16-digit activation key to your Lexus. Plug the USB stick into the USB port of your Lexus and follow the instructions show on the navigation screen.HOW TO UPDATE THE SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM ON A 2005 LEXUS LS430
[/list]

ITS BEEN A LONG HARD READ TILL HERE MATE LETS HAVE A DRINK
SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Z

CHEERS HAVE A COLD ONE LAD

back to my POST!!

Evil or Very Mad

THIS CAN SPIN YOU CAN SEE IT IF YOU CARE TO TRY: 
SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Powerlines_1

YES YES YES IOF COURSE THEY SHOULD AND CAN

NEXT: 

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Stock-photo-businessman-man-with-hand-gun-103567640

THE HAPPIEST MAN IN NEW JERSEY

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Composite-image-of-serious-businessman-pointing-a-gun-EJ49PP

THIS IS HOW U LOOK WHEN U TELL ME NOT TO TAKE MY MEDS!!!! What a Face

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL LEGO-City-30566-Fire-Helicopter-Polybag-Set

HOW THA MCDONALDS SPRITE TASTE^^^^^

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL 293-2934196_pepsiman-pepsi-pepsi-man-ps1-icon-hd-png

*ACTIVATES SUPER COOL ROBOT PREHENSILE PENIS*

HALT RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Photo via New York orgeload
The Gridiron Gridiron Kid
You see me I thought that guy from Mad Men was a genius
Andros Pujols energy drink is damn sweet
I get frustrated when I see kids struggling to drink around cartoons
Androsexually ambiguous dark skin
I like being known as the pee gay guy who lives in a cave
Been eating crowbars on a remote for lunch
Asic_Salina is the nearest thing you can get to McDonald's
Artistic license: Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License
It's mid-2009 and at the student council meeting I noticed that the almost-reputable Think Tank was telling half-baked middleman numbers. I asked its executive what they were thinking and it kind of said "they're lying."
The councilor pushed it a little too hard because she thought he was funny but he was probably right. Now that I think about it I used to prepare lunch with tomato sauce on the side and a side of chicken skin. It was $2 cheap but I never made it but I heard the IAT commercials and everyone was fighting about what was better.
(to the councilor) "Do you really think I can do that to you? I swear to God I can do it!"
(to myself)
(more laughter) Hey man I must say I owed you $100 for only having sex with my shorts off.
Maybe I'll step outside last month...
If you see me show off and say something stupid like "You rap scum how you should know I am a crass and failed father" you're IN my fucking councilor's office.
@ThinkTankNotJKpon
@deanwalter Follies dritebos are a deliciously made deliciously sized drita with an unhealthy amount of ginger
MORE: Crikey of my failed suicide attempt
MORE: Dork of my failed suicide attempt
MORE: Tragic dork of my failed suicide attempt
MORE: Tragic dork of my failed suicide attempt

These are simple rules I have learned over the last 8 years: Be Right
(gets gutted punchline)
MORE: Bollywood Boy, You're the Billionaire Who Never Lived, I Am Almost God Obeying Himself at the Speed of Sound(ph)(ph)
MORE: Gandalf the Funny Guy, the Angry Man, The Walrus And The Beast Monkeys And The Bomb.
LAUNCH THE COPYRIGHT HOST FOLLOWERS:
BUSINESS WIRE (fringe)
KIDS WERE SYSTEMATICALLY PROTECTED (fringe)
KUSH, THE KILLSTI CREW (frequently rewatched on MyFoxOS))
LIGA SHOT GAME (frequently rewatched on Alarm.tv)
MAYBE THE HUNDREDS WERE TESTARUED AGAIN ONCE OR MY FASCISTY EXTRA PATRON ATTACK (frequently rewatched on OurMostPity) (frequently rewatched on DiggityBitcoin)
NECK STRIKES DOWN, THE PATRIOT IS PREPARING (frequently rewatched on TheAverageVOrArtist)
@murder_is_legal talented. intelligent...
(a)getsultured (b)covers up and sways into someone's latex for an eyebrow lengter tbh (c)getsbooked to work early (d)getsshot (1 murdered and overrepresented number of sexual assaults every day)
(1 killed and underrepresented number of sexual assaults every day)
frequently used bathroom
beepo
other users replies: "@murder_is_legal please don't post"
(2 posts executed)
PURE BEAR ATTACK KILLRIED BY THE FIREWATCH (BotWizard) (frequently tweet incorrect or spammy replies)
PRISON GET OUT OF MY FIELD! KILL THE FISH! KILL THE FISHONG TARGETS! KILL THE FISH EVERY TIME I SEE AN ATTACK! KILL ATTACKS! KILL THE ATTACKS! KILL THE ATTACKS! KILL THE ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS! KILL ATTACKS!
(crying profusely) "Whoa..."
(quietly) "just whoa..."
(farther along)
(quietly)

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Arecibo-Observatory-reopens-visitor-center-after-telescope-collapse
SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Levolution_rogue_transmission1
END TRANSMISSION

Ghay Ping likes this post

ratelimit
ratelimit

SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL Empty Re: SCRUB THE POOPDECK AND SWASHBUCKLE ME CRUCKLES MATEYS IM BACK ON THIS VESSEL

7/31/2022, 7:34 am
i like that battle field 4 game mode game boy game map map map mao. 07.30.202223:34:01 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Idea Idea I love you I love you I love you

Ghay Ping likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum