Riji Huudu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple
Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple
Location : The Right Honourable Lord Sir Herbert Pisswhipple, ESQ.

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Empty OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION

4/1/2021, 10:54 am
Bussy! that's what I would probably believe if I hadn't first known about the GANGSTERS in my living room! lol! Honestly though this RIjiDay I am grateful for the fact that I no longer want to date WOMEN! afro that's right, I am ONLY aroused by IMAGE FAMILIAR:

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION L6rsu10

SERIOUSLY if I had a nickel for EVERYTIME I was asked BY A WOMAN to go out with her I would be ON WELFARE le fune you fucking WHORES the computers cant even COUNT that high and yet here you are trying to tell me that my methods are IRRELEVANT because I DONT INVEST????? Buffoons! The lot of you!
>look at him still believing in true love
FOOOOOOOOOOOL! its a distraction from the only legitimate passtime: BOTANY. That's right, you thought I had forgotten about the underground ghost pepper farm, hadn't you??? WRONG! raaaaaa I don't forget, and MAYBE if I could, IT WOULDN'T HURT SO MUCH WHEN I SEE THIS:

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION 4r8fim10

AMATEURS would want you to believe that isolating yourself from your friends and family is "unhealthy" or "dangerous" or maybe even they've even said that it's " elephant " but that's a load of HOGWASH. In fact, when I am in the woods with nothing but my trusty PELLET GUN on the hunt for VARMINTS, I find myself to be in a state of clarity unmatched by even the most powerful schizopost. Try it sometime! And if there's no woods by your house, KILL YOURSELF and then RESPAWN and hope for a BETTER SPAWNPOINT this time! lol! lol!

I have recently taken it upon myself to document every instance of sea-foam green that I encounter on a daily basis in an attempt to recreate a natural tropical paradise closer to home and, most importantly, on a budget. Progress is slow, but I am remaining optimistic for the time being. So far, I have decided that the ABSOLUTE BEST SPOT to go for a LOCAL vacation to paradise is MY BATHTUB or maybe even SOMEONE ELSES BATHTUB while they are either SLEEPING or AT WORK/SCHOOL/DAYCARE. Ideally, the bathtub should be over 6 feet in length so that I can obtain complete submersion of my body while under the water while underwater. Additionally, I am attempting to communicate with my ancestors using only my feet and a single MIDNIGHT BLUE CRTRUS scented candle. Will keep updated on updates.

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Zg9ew11

Getting a little smorpier now, I have both failed and succeeded in my mission to uninstall money machine cash app on my computer, I have lost all of my money but on the bright side, I have lost all of my money. I have since defaulted on all of my debts to  @Kaede Azusagawa and as such am being evicted from my apartment yesterday. That being said, I do enjoy a competitive game of online Scrabble from time to time, so "HIT ME UP" when you get the chance! lol! santa

All of the time that I have been spending not doing my homework is translating into a lot of time that I am spending doing homework when I wouldn't otherwise have to be spending time doing homework. In other words, I haven't slept in over a week. That's okay though, because I am AFRAID OF THE DARK and I HATE LOOKING AT MY EYELIDS FROM THE BACK so that works out! cheers  I never thought schizoposting had an Overton window but upon considering sharing my feelings, I realize now it does Very Happy eggs!

Still not sure what the deal with KPOP is and how people managed to create an entire national identity around plastic surgery, eating disorders, and sexual exploitation but I guess that's what happens when you're a puppet of US imperialism for half a century! le fune

This is the part where I explain why I decided to stash poptarts under my carpet for the next resident of my apartment, so here goes: I LOVE eating DIAPERS. More than anything else, in fact! lol! So when I think to myself, "what's the next best thing??" I naturally realize that it's stashing poptarts under my carpet! SO I've been doing that for about a month now and whenever I walk on my floor it squishes and crumbles and the ants are REALLY startin to move in now, which is great because I don't feel quite so lonely anymore, especially during breeding season! raaaaaa

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Ezqf-o10

Also about the Herbert Pisswhipple rants, I'm glad you fucks like them, they are time consuming as all fuck to make, and I spend more time/effort on them than I do on most of my school assignments, which explains a lot, actually. I considered doing a livestream on something gay like War Thunder or maybe like doing some dumb political podcast but then I remembered that my mother is a very busy woman and also doesn't use Twitch, so I don't think I would be able to get any viewers anyways. Also I find it hilarious that some dude just put "the" and "rapist" together to make "therapist" and all the mentally unstable people that use therapists don't see anything remotely funny about that arrangement. Just saying, if I was going to be seeking professional help, I wouldn't go to some dude who called himself the rapist. Also is Runescape good? It seems cool.

Hoenstly having a hard time thinking of new things to talk about but its not time to stop yet so I need to keep going. Saw a car today, it was cool I guess. I tried watching anime again today but everytime I watch it, SPIDERS start crawling out from BEHIND MY EYELIDS and try to GO INTO MY NOSE AND EARS. If anyone else has this problem, please tell me how you fixed it, thanks! sunny Also if anyone wants to know how noise-cancelling headphones work let me know because I actually know and it's WAY cooler to learn something by asking than by relying on the """internet""" to tell you like some sort of SHEEP. I can never hope to be even half as cool as literally anyone else I meet, but I can try nonetheless, and I think that an important aspect of this is by growing cacti in my pants pockets, especially in my khaki pants since the brown color mimics desert sand, and therefore TRICKS the cacti into growing BIGGER and FASTER because they think they are in the Mojave rather than the nether regions of my GAP REGULAR FIT LONG KHAKI DRESS/CASUAL WEAR PANTS that I got AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT early in HIGH SCHOOL but HAVE NOT THROWN OUT because they DON'T HAVE ANY HOLES IN THEM AND GODDAMNIT I'M NOT GETTING RID OF THEM IF THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM THEY JUST HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF A STAIN ON ONE KNEE FROM THE TIME I WAS COOKING ROCKET FUEL IN THE PARKING LOT BEHIND MY DORM IN FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE AND SOME OF IT DRIBBLED ONTO MY PANTS WHEN I WAS HELPING TO TRANSFER THE COOKED FUEL FROM THE POT INTO THE 1.25 INCH IN DIAMETER PVC PIPE THAT WE WERE USING AS OUR ENGINE HOUSING FOR THE ROCKET.

A few related, semi-related, semi-unrelated, and unrelated images:

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Kvblk10

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION K3czo10

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION 8kohb10

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Z-et-s10

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Bjv61p10

Last edited by Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple on 7/3/2021, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

?poster and Ghay Ping like this post

ratelimit
ratelimit

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Empty Re: OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION

6/6/2021, 10:02 pm
poopie cummy vagiajn sex reacie

Ghay Ping likes this post

Ghay Ping
Ghay Ping

OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION Empty Re: OBLIGATORY RIJIDAY POST: DEGRADED MENTAL STATE EDITION

6/6/2021, 11:09 pm
Ghay Ping no liek rape limit 
le fune
Go rape some glowies instead, rape limit!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum