Riji Huudu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ghay Ping
Ghay Ping

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Empty Just an idea ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1/12/2023, 3:07 pm
Most should be familiar with the fact that semen contains sugar, and that sugar can be converted into alcohol through fermentation. Now, imagine, if you will, a domesticated beast of burden that can produce massive loads, loads that already have value in the breeding industry. Some of you may be pleasantly surprised that I am here to discuss no animal other than the horse, which brings me to my idea for a new refreshing beverage made from the finest white nectar of a racing stallion...

Hwine (horse wine)

First, is nectar extraction, which is the easy part of the process. Fortunately, this method exists in the dairy industry, and only minor adjustments need to be made.

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Deposi11              +            Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 14339910

Once the nectar has been extracted from the stallions, it is then sent to the chambers where it will sit and be monitored for a classified amount of time (Hwinery secret lole!) as it ferments.

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Istock10 

After the yeast does its yeasty magic, and the Hwine has finished fermenting, it is then put into either...

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Img_5510
...Bottles, for quick consumption...

OR...

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wine-b10 Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sommel10
...Barrels, in a dark cave! Where it will age and develop that signature wine color, to be consumed by the refined palate.

Just an idea for the breeders who already capitalize off premium horse jizz nectar  lol! lol!

s,a;ll swag wasg bod yboy and Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple like this post

s,a;ll swag wasg bod yboy
s,a;ll swag wasg bod yboy

Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Empty Re: Just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3/13/2023, 11:35 am
put the man on shark tank with marcus cuban and KENNETH AND THE WHORE

Sir_Herbert_Pisswhipple and Ghay Ping like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum